Talks & Tools
11 Scientific Facts On Creativity
1. Stress kills creativity.
2. Those considered geniuses describe their creative processes as trancelike.
3. A connection between dopamine production and creativity might exist.
4. Perception is the first step to nurturing the creative spark.
5. Creativity might correlate with brain chemistry and structure.
6. Creative thinkers have slower nerves.
7. “Psychological distance” facilitates creativity.
8. Early research into creativity divided it up into three separate subsections.
9. Aerobic exercise increases one’s creative potential.
10. Improvisation stimulates the brain’s language centers.
11. High IQ and creativity might correlate with one another.